Acuahombre! Acuahombre!

That was far better than the majority of english spoken comedies, keep it up!

Life In A Nutshell Life In A Nutshell

So much distortion! Nice animation though.

FrostDrive responds:

Distortion?

Blessed Moment Blessed Moment

Great ideas!

Hi desune, sweet track.

If any genre would fit this track it would probably be trance as the elements of a great trance track are all here. What just needs a tune up is the general mastering of this track in general. I can hear the layering of the synth, piano, and kick but it seems your levels are a little out and because of this the kick is being left out of the mix slightly. Try work on the sound levels for a more balanced sound, compression helps here.

Your melodic sense is fantastic as I can hear in the melodies in this track, but the breakdowns and clear transitions from idea to idea needs to be re-enforced more clearly as the build-ups and breakdowns that characterize modern trance music do.

The structure of this track is well outlined and executed and your layering of sounds is good, I hope to hear more from you in the future.

desune responds:

Thanks for my first review. :)
I'm only now getting the hang of fl studio,and am happy that you have such nice things to say about this,as I don't think this is nearly as good as the more "professional" songs on newgrounds.I'll keep your advice in mind.